How to Reduce the Look of Vitiligo
Vitiligo is a chronic skin disorder where different part of the body begin to loose pigmentation and patches appear on the skin. Although the cause of vitiligo is unknown, it is thought to occur when the body’s pigment cells react to certain substances. That being said, there are treatments that may help the appearance of vitilogo be less prominent.
- Take a bath twice a day.
- Expose yourself to the sunlight for 10 minutes daily.
- Eat 600 gm raw cucumber daily and bitter gourd thrice a day.
- Avoid sour things.
- Avoid using soft drinks and red meat.
- Eat a tablet of Ginkgo Biloba daily.
- Take 5 tsp of turmeric powder (haldi) and mix in 250 ml of mustard oil and apply on the white patches of skin, twice a day. Use this treatment regularly for oneyear.
I hope these tips help you in some way! Feel free to comment 🙂